Huntersville, Davidson Local Food Market
The Bradford Store offers a unique selection of fresh, local, hand-prepared and organic foods can be found on Hwy. 73 in Huntersville, North Carolina near Davidson and Lake Norman. Experience the good old days with our local, free-range, grass-fed products many of which are organic and handmade goods.
Every day brings new seasonal products to the store like:
- Local jams, jellies & honey
- In-season, field-ripened vegetables from our gardens & other local farms
- Hand-made soaps & bees wax candles
- Delicious organic home-baked breads
- Hand-picked citrus fruits from Florida (winter, spring)
- NC Mountain apples & freshly pressed apple cider (fall)
- Yah’s Best salsas, soup mixes, dips, etc.
- Homeland Creamery dairy products
- Goat Lady Dairy goat cheeses
- Naked Pig all-natural/chemical free pork & beef products
- Vannoy ham
- McLaughlins meats
Fresh seafood on Fridays & Saturdays (spring – fall)
RockinCaribbean Seafood L.L.C.
Stop in today! The store is stocked on a daily basis.
***We do not ship items and apologize for any inconvenience!